Early Decision deadline is December 15, 2016
Regular deadline is May 1, 2017.
Tuition Assistance Application Policy through FACTS Nov. 2016
Families may apply for tuition assistance adhering to the following procedure.
- Complete the electronic FACTS form (available in English and Spanish). https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4KT4P
- FACTS is a 3rd party provider that ensures a fair and impartial analysis. The formula used has been designed for families with children attending Catholic schools. This calculation is based on a moderate standard of living for the geographic area of the applicant, further ensuring a realistic result. This formula allows FACTS to determine the ability of a family to pay for private education. FACTS then initiates a comprehensive review and verification process ensuring the accuracy of the data.
- Award Amount – Families who apply may receive up to one-half of the school’s tuition rate for that school year.
- Send to FACTS an electronic copy of your most recent tax documents.
- FACTS will analyze the financial information and send the analysis to Donovan Catholic. Families will be notified by letter whether or not an award is granted.
- If you receive an award, sign the letter and mail back to Donovan Catholic. The award will then be applied to your tuition account.
There are two rounds of the application process:
- First round of applications: November 15 to December 15 (use current tax returns) FACTS applications received in this time period will generate award letters in January. Greater funds are available in this early round.
- Second round of applications: January 1 to May 1 (after February 15th, you must use the new year’s tax returns) FACTS applications received in this time period are reviewed on a rolling basis and award letters are mailed on a rolling basis.
- Current families must complete a FACTS application for each year that they are requesting tuition assistance.
- New students must have an application for the High School on file before a FACTS application will be considered.
Some of our families have found it worthwhile to apply for a tuition loan from Your Tuition SolutionSM.
Lower Monthly Tuition Payments
With a low, fixed-rate plan from Your Tuition SolutionSM paying for your child’s education is easier than ever.
Your Tuition Solution’s convenient payment plans give you a wide range of options such as:
- Financing from $2,000 to $40,000
- Fixed rates as low as 5.99% APR*
- Payment terms from 24 to 84 months
- No application fees or initial payment
To learn more about Your Tuition Solution’s flexible plans, compare payment options
or apply online, visit tuitionsolution.com today.
Tuition Solution Brochure
* Rates subject to change. Terms available based on amount
financed and credit history. APRs range from 5.99% to 17.99%.